Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer

• 24-01-2008 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi guys,

we are looking for a Singer, we are a rock/blues band doing original material and covers.

We are in the mid twenties of age and we live all over dublin from south to north. We are two Guitars Bass and drums.

We jam every week in Blackpitts usually on weekends.

We have a jam on sunday if you want to join you are welcome...we cover the price fo the room.

Influences:

Cream ,Hendrix ,Led Black ,Sabbath ,Ten Years After ,Mountain ,Allman Brothers ,Gov't Mule ,ZZ Top.......and so on...

If you interest for join us on sunday send me an MP.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭ungratefuldead

just a little bump.....

come on boys/girls nobody want to give it a try...we are talking about fun here....old school rock and roll band.......you are free to show off what you can do.....screamin...moanin......come on ...tomorrow we jam.... sent me a pm.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭antkeane

Heya,

Might be a good fit...you and I? Interested in your influences and sound. Would like to come join you's in a sesh. Tomorrow unfortunately wont work for me, but are you getting together next Sunday (Sunday September 17th)? Is there a song that would suit to practice to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭antkeane

Heya,

Might be a good fit...you and I? Interested in your influences and sound. Would like to come join you's in a sesh. Tomorrow unfortunately wont work for me, but are you getting together next Sunday (Sunday September 17th)? Is there a song that would suit to practice to?

This thread is from four years ago.................

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement