Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy Xbox One 500GB FIFA 15 bundle Forza Horizon 2 and The Evil Within Xbox One -ARGOS

Options
  • 29-10-2014 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Seen this deal on the argos website

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3095191.html

Only thing is that the copy of FIFA 15 is a digital code and not a hard copy like the other games.

The xbox one deals are getting crazy at this stage i have both and i find the xbox one to a better console for 1st party games so far ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Picked this up earlier myself, you get a ten euro gift card too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

B**lox i was hoping someone wouldnt put this up on here until i got mine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Very good deal!
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Dammit ! Temptation !

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

so are forza and evil within boxed games? want to get an extra controller with play and charge rather than the 2 games. I'd assume trade value of these 2 games would cover the 60 euro cost of controller?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Yep those are both boxed games

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

That's a great deal, Argos are about the best around for bargains

did I hear at the weekend that there is a price drop coming in next few weeks? if not I'm going for this
    thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

km79 wrote: »
    did I hear at the weekend that there is a price drop coming in next few weeks? if not I'm going for this
    thanks OP

Just in the US not in the EU

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,154 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

km79 wrote: »
    so are forza and evil within boxed games? want to get an extra controller with play and charge rather than the 2 games. I'd assume trade value of these 2 games would cover the 60 euro cost of controller?

FYI, controller plus play and charge kit is currently 52e on the littlewoods Ireland site,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Just in the US not in the EU

Apparently it's going to be rolled out global

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I'm going to hold off, Black Friday is not that far away!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Kinda sickened I got this with the last deal, the one with 2 copies of Destiny for 379. It was still a good deal but these deals are getting better and better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Picked one up, no interest in the games so sold all 3 for cash instantly.

Total cost: €295. Not bad!

Now to just play the waiting game for the Master Chief Collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Picked one up, no interest in the games so sold all 3 for cash instantly.

Total cost: €295. Not bad!

Now to just play the waiting game for the Master Chief Collection.

How much did you get for FIFA and where did ya flog it?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

erkifino wrote: »
    How much did you get for FIFA and where did ya flog it?

Wouldn't say anything think its a digital copy that comes with the deal....

Wouldn't say anything think its a digital copy that comes with the deal....

I'm pretty sure it's digital that's why I'm curious as to where you can sell the 3 games for 115€.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Has the Xbox one already come back in price then? I thought it was €100 more than the PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Lemlin wrote: »
    Has the Xbox one already come back in price then? I thought it was €100 more than the PS4.

There's some great deals on it at the moment and the fact you can now buy it minus the Kinect brings the price right down.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 drewy16

FIFA that comes with it is card with a sealed download code, so I suppose keeping it sealed you could sell it just like a normal game

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure it's digital that's why I'm curious as to where you can sell the 3 games for 115€.

Sold FIFA on adverts, it's a digital code but can be sold on obviously as you would any normal game.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

Only 16 forza games available nationwide so does that mean they are the only stores you can get this deal

Sold FIFA on adverts, it's a digital code but can be sold on obviously as you would any normal game.
    Nice one. Might pull the trigger so. Digital codes are usually harder to shift as a lot of people want something they can trade or sell on.

amazing only 2 forza games left now

ninty wrote: »
    amazing only 10 forza games left now

I've ordered the deal from galway store
    they had no forza in stock but said will be ordered ready for collection between Sunday and Tuesday BUT the other 2 items have to be collected by tomorrow.
    so what happens if they can't get forza in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Nice one. Might pull the trigger so. Digital codes are usually harder to shift as a lot of people want something they can trade or sell on.

Think FIFA would probably be one of the easier digital codes to shift. Most people will keep it until next years comes out and by then it's not worth trading in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Good deal but would still really hold off for better towards Christmas if I was to buy one. Wonder what kind of deals they'll have available in a year or two.

Good deal but would still really hold off for better towards Christmas if I was to buy one. Wonder what kind of deals they'll have available in a year or two.

I doubt you'll get a better deal then 3 new releases for 409 until Christmas.

As for a year or two...not much good to people who want one now!

As the xbox 360(8 years old) is still around €240 with fifa 15 and this offer works out at €325 when extra 2 games are traded in,an extra €85 for this deal is a no brainer and as you cant get this deal anymore as forza is sold out most people think so too.

• Advertisement

ninty wrote: »
    As the xbox 360(8 years old) is still around €240 with fifa 15 and this offer works out at €325 when extra 2 games are traded in,an extra €85 for this deal is a no brainer and as you cant get this deal anymore as forza is sold out most people think so too.

can anyone who has traded I'm the 2 games give me the prices they got
    my options will be
    gamestop
    Smyth's
    xtravision
    cex
    and I'll be tight on time so would appreciate anyone who has done so already

Advertisement