Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Release Blu Rays 2 for €15 incl. Frozen, Captain America: The Winter Soldier

• 28-10-2014 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭

I've spotted HMV's 2 Blurays for €15 online sale includes the likes of Frozen, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Lego Movie, Noah and Amazing Spider-Man 2, all new releases and priced above €15 individually.

http://www.hmv.ie/2-for-15/cc/movies-games-entertainment/2-for-15-12-blu-ray/OrderBy/price/desc/Page/1/Size/20?path=Blu-ray

I know HMV are run by the same crowd as Xtra-vision who have rubbed a few Boardsies the wrong way lately for selling out-of-stock used items and then cancelling, so there was a chance this wouldn't be honored, but I ordered on Thursday and I've just had an email saying they've all shipped.

There's a few other bargains in there too, including Argo, The Dark Knight (Triple Play), Jurassic Park 3D, Pacific Rim etc. that are actually in the sale in-store.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Thanks for this. Ordered 2 blu-rays on Tuesday afternoon and got a mail Tuesday night to say they had been shipped. Hopefully arrive today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

I've ordered a load of stuff off Xtravision in the last 9 Months and had no problem what so ever. 2 for €12. 4 for €20, on newly out DVD's for sale.

I think they made some balls up on the website where they advertised 4 new DVD releases for €10 or something crazy like that and they couldn't honour the deal and pissed off a load of people. Their communication or more accurately non-communication about not honouring the deal was woeful.

You can say they should honour the deal in fairness, but that offer was nuts and obviously was an error and in fairness the previous group are just out of receivership or whatever and a load of people lost their jobs so maybe people should cut them some slack. They are good employers in local communities.

p.s. I don't work for Xtravision.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Looks like they've fixed the glitch. Got despatch notice yesterday for all the stuff I ordered.6 blu ray for €45.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

psychozeb wrote: »
    Looks like they've fixed the glitch. Got despatch notice yesterday for all the stuff I ordered.6 blu ray for €45.

Yeah the newer titles are gone from the list, but they've added plenty of others, incl. The Dark Knight Rises.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

When I click on the 2 3D blurays for €30 on xtravision it has Life of Pi (€19.99) and Avatar (€29.99) on the list. So I click 'buy' on both and it adds them to the cart but when I go to check out it's not saying €30, but €49.98?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Order seems to have gone through successfully!

Cheers OP! :)

Advertisement