Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken on the box - London???

Options
  • 12-11-2007 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I will be in London next weekend with only terrestrial TV available in my apartment. Having missed out on a few occasions in the past, could anybody suggest a boozer where I would be assured that they will have the Rugby on - and not Racing or Tiddlywinks. Anywhere fairly central in London. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

There's an O'Neill's bar in Covent Garden I used to go to that is mad for the rugby.

Bit plastic paddy etc but they would definitely be showing the rugby, in fact they will show it in preference to the soccer iirc.

See link for nearest tube etc.......

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/42/422/ONeills/Covent_Garden

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Sadly they dont always show the rugby especially if their is a big game in the premeriship. There is a place in sloane square thats great, can't remember the name though (Search for kings road)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rushie

check out a pub called the bok bar, its near baker street station just off Marlybone. Nice and cosy and they had the rugby on there on Sat evening. There's no soccer on Sunday so chances are you'll get it in most places.

Advertisement