Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick-up/Social Basketball in Cork

Options
  • 21-04-2015 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just moved to Cork and looking for some pick-up basketball.

Any ballers out there? If there aren't any games out there, how many would be interested in organizing a bi-weekly or weekly game at a local park or community centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

tyoty wrote: »

Any ballers out there? If there aren't any games out there, how many would be interested in organizing a bi-weekly or weekly game at a local park or community centre?

No need to bring up threads from last year so please keep your requests to 1 thread:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tyoty

Sorry, didn't see any activity on the other threads for 1+ years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Wandra

tyoty wrote: »

Yeah I would be interested in a weekly game (or two!). I can't post my email here, but maybe you have a suggestion as to how to get in contact?

Andrew

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Wandra wrote: »
    Yeah I would be interested in a weekly game (or two!). I can't post my email here, but maybe you have a suggestion as to how to get in contact?

Andrew

Hi Andrew, welcome to the basketball forum. If you want to contact the other poster you can send a pm to the user. You can include email addresses etc. in this private message.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Peter28

Hey Andrew . I have just started a Division 2 basketball team and we are looking for more players. Training Friday nites 7-8 in upper glanmire. Season starting in 5 weeks time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Wandra

Peter,

could you give me more information on the training for your team. What is the exact address?

Best,

Andrew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Wandra wrote: »
    Peter,

could you give me more information on the training for your team. What is the exact address?

Best,

Andrew

Hi Andrew, can you please keep all requests such as above to PM's please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 masao

Did this go any further? Any basketball happening around?

Myself and a friend would be keen to take part in some pickup basketball happening in cork

Additionally, are there any public bbal courts in the city? I only know the one in Tory Top park, with the baskets over the goals and the astro like ground, so not the best

ps: sorry to re-float an old post, but I didn't want to open a new one having those there

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PepitoPepito

Hey guys I'm interested in playing basketball so if you're still up to it just send me a PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 allbow2dking

Any pick-up basketball games still on?
    Sorry to re-start an old thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 PepitoPepito

Any pick-up basketball games still on?
    Sorry to re-start an old thread.

I'll be available next Thuesday and Wednesday, I usually play at Churchfield if you're interested or if you know a better court we can try

• Registered Users Posts: 2 allbow2dking

Yeah? Around what times usually?
    There's always a pick-in game in Ballypheane community center on Saturdays, 12pm - 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 New2Cork

Sorry to bump an old thread, but any games I could join if there are any active?

Advertisement