Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

can u help

Options
  • 16-04-2015 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have recently been upgrading my 2 litre vw golf tdi mark vi i have upgraded the exhaust the suspension and added an intercooler. it now time to get some better stopping power. i have been looking at buying Revo by Alcon 355 x 28mm Mono4 Big Brake Kit for VW Golf MK5/6 Chassis but can't seem to find a match for the rear i know the rear brakes are that important on fwd but who like that look of matching calipers i would be greatfull if someone who know were i might find a match or recommend a matching set
    Tagged:

Advertisement