Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jersey problem

• 13-11-2007 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

I know some people wont really want this post here but here it goes.

Have the new Ireland rugby jersey and it was acidently put on a tumble dry cycle (new machine) and the O2 sponser is bit weak around the edges.

Is there anything I can do to fix it (i.e. is there any place around that can fix it). There aint too much damage just around the edges.

Cannot find the receipt so the shop cant do anything.

Any suggestions would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

chris85 wrote: »
    I know some people wont really want this post here but here it goes.

Have the new Ireland rugby jersey and it was acidently put on a tumble dry cycle (new machine) and the O2 sponser is bit weak around the edges.

Is there anything I can do to fix it (i.e. is there any place around that can fix it). There aint too much damage just around the edges.

Cannot find the receipt so the shop cant do anything.

Any suggestions would be great

Are you sure the shop wont hand it back usually most shops are dire for checking receipts friend of mine bought one pair of pumas and has paid the several others he got over the years from going in and getting replacement.

Glue never hurts either ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sheepshagger

Try Arnotts - say it was a gift. . if your doing a straight swap (ie not asking for a refund) they should still change it. . .its not costing them anything. . .Canterbury will just give them a credit for the new jersey they give you (when tehy send your damaged one back)

If they do ask if you put it in a dryer just say No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Chuck it in the bin or give it to SVdeP and wait 'till they bring back a proper Irish jersey,;) Honestly since when was British racing green the colour of Irish rugby...bag o balls...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Chance your arm brinigng it back somwhere and say it was a gift.

Go back to getting your mam to do your washing for you too, you're obviously not ready yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Amz wrote: »
    Chance your arm brinigng it back somwhere and say it was a gift.

Go back to getting your mam to do your washing for you too, you're obviously not ready yet.

Your probably right although was one of these washer/dryer combos and was on the wrong setting. I wouldnt put it on tumble dry normally.

Will chance my arm at the weekend bringing it back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement