Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this odd?

• 19-02-2008 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi folks, I'm Jeffrey, Louis's best mate and I have a long term girlfriend of 2 years.
    Now this may appear very unusual but i do not ever find myself attracted to any other women!! i love my gf and fancy her alot but is it normal that im never attracted to any other women? if i see my mates admiring hot girls on tv or in real life, i just think of my beautiful gf and nobody compares to her.
    in my eyes she is the most beautiful girl in the world, but all my mates constantly think theres so many hot girls around. even all the mates with girlfriends stare at other so called attractive women when we're out....

are any other guys out there like this? or is it just me?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Each to their own, tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

You should be ashamed of yourself! How dare you be attracted to your girlfriend and nobody else....

No your not weird. That's a good thing, just don't f**k it up ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Yeah, that is unusual. Getting a gf doesn't make you blind or override primal instincts. You are probably absolutely unique in the world tbh, don't know if its exactly a PI though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Hello louiscollins or should i say Lauren_F who was banned last year

It appears your account has been hacked whoever you are

Thread closed,

banned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement