Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas promotional material

Options
  • 20-11-2013 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

I cant find what i am looking for through google,mostly becuase i cant think of good search terms,hopefully someone here will know what i am talking about!

I want to have a look at "posters" that were used at luas stops this summer (i think it was this summer anyway) the content of the posters looked like they were quotes from luas staff members that might have been a survey or interviews anout their jons/life and these quotes were the basis for the artwork that went into the poster.

I cant remember much more than that other than thinking they were really clever. I am hoping these are recorded in the internet somewhere and that someone can point me in the right direction!just want to see them if they are available but not enough to try and explain it to a laus rep via email or a phone call!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Most of that stuff is only done for posters and isn't used on the internet at all. While I sometimes take a picture of such posters, I don't recollect seeing that one.

The RPA marketing department tend to be fairly approachable. info@rpa.ie

Advertisement