Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have the annual Taxsaver tickets gone up in price?

Options
  • 20-11-2013 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

I was under the impression that all increases were to come into effect on 01st December 2013, but it looks like the annual taxsaver rates are already increased.

The Dublin Bus and Luas is priced at €1,450.

Could anyone confirm if this is an increased price, as I am fairly sure when I was looking into it about a month ago the price was around €1,350?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Valetta wrote: »
    I was under the impression that all increases were to come into effect on 01st December 2013, but it looks like the annual taxsaver rates are already increased.

The Dublin Bus and Luas is priced at €1,450.

Could anyone confirm if this is an increased price, as I am fairly sure when I was looking into it about a month ago the price was around €1,350?

Thanks

As per this page and other announcements on the matter, annual and monthly fare increases came in in November, while cash and leap fares, etc. will receive their updates on December 1st.

Advertisement