Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DANCERS WANTED

Options
  • 29-04-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Funky Dancers wanted for Dublin based nightclub. PM me if you are intersted..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 rexx le gaff

SLIPPER wrote: »

im a funky dancer

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭InTranceWeTrust

Male or female?

Will we be wearing costumes?

Will ecstasy be provided? What about valium for sleeping?

And what is the pay like?

What music style will we be dancing to?

Is it an "elegant, up its own arse club", or a "let yourself go/dance like nobody is watching club"?

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

This is a pretty funky dance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Roxie..x

SLIPPER wrote: »

Hi IM A FULL TIME DANCER I WAS JUST WONDERNG WHAT THE HOURS AND PAY INVOLVED IS PLEASE AND WHAT ELSE IS REQUIRED OF THE JOB PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Im a fantastic dancer.

Im not messing

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Roxie..x wrote: »
    Hi IM A FULL TIME DANCER I WAS JUST WONDERNG WHAT THE HOURS AND PAY INVOLVED IS PLEASE AND WHAT ELSE IS REQUIRED OF THE JOB PLEASE

If your full time already, how you gona fit in your new job?

Go on ye liar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

I can dance like this.

A word of warning though: I am expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 corina280389

hi im a full time student and have been to time in nass twice i would like to be a dancer but can only afford to do it part time at the moment. :) get back to me with all the info in you are interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Skanky Whores Wanted,

(ill get my coat)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rebecca x

I'm so interested in this job and I'm aware that it was in 2009 and probably not still available but if you are ever holding auditions again i would be so so so great-full if you could consider me.I Love dancing and would love this to be my job.

Thank you for reading this messege :)

Rebecca..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement