Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

prosecco van for a wedding

• 08-10-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi im looking to find a prosecco van for a wedding. I saw a picture of one on Facebook at wedding was wondering would anyone on here be able to help me find one. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

There a lots online but the are quite expensive....

What you could do maybe is approach a local mobile unit place like even a coffee pod place and ask them would they do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 olivia2017

I cant find any in Ireland or Munster, there all in the UK, thanks

Little Piggy could prob help you out http://www.littlepiggy.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Could you not use a waiter and a table to save some cash?

p.s Im a man and that is what our mind thinks like.

Is there a mobile coffee truck where you are. Could give them a ring and ask them

• Advertisement

Thanks for all your messages. ya its a bit expensive, but it just looks class

Of if you knew anyone who cycles one of those tut tut's like they do in Cork you could approach them and ask them would they know anyone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

What is it??

A tut tut! I forget i have my own lingo but it does show up in google. they are like the little cycle bikes people cycle others around in. Kinda like the horse and cart but a bike and cart instead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

And it arrives at the church?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,649 ✭✭✭✭fits

Milly33 wrote: »
    A tut tut! I forget i have my own lingo but it does show up in google. they are like the little cycle bikes people cycle others around in. Kinda like the horse and cart but a bike and cart instead.

:D Its tuk tuk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭afatbollix

olivia2017 wrote: »
    Thanks for all your messages. ya its a bit expensive, but it just looks class

Save the price of a van and get a good quality branded champagne. Try Bolinger if you have money to burn and everyone will notice the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

If you are having a standard Irish wedding I can't see where you would get the use for a presecco van tbh.

If you have it outside the church many people won't be able to have a glass cos they would be driving to the reception.

If you have it at the reception, assuming it's in a hotel, they are not going to allow a van to park up handing out glasses of prosecco when many hotel wedding packages can be tailored to include a glass or bubbly on arrival by the hotel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

I'm not sure if Vantastic Vintage do prosecco but they are worth a look

fits wrote: »
    :D Its tuk tuk

Haha knew I didn't have it right.. To some tis a Tuk to others tis a Tut haha

Were having the full wedding in the castle. The castle is private owned, so you can bring your own food and drink with you, as it is self catering castle. Thanks for all your comments and ideas :)

Its not Blackwater is it

No its not that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

olivia2017 wrote: »
    Were having the full wedding in the castle. The castle is private owned, so you can bring your own food and drink with you, as it is self catering castle. Thanks for all your comments and ideas :)

Just bear in mind the Irish weather. If it is lashing raining would people really want to go out in the pouring rain to get a glass of processo that would get diluted with the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Danathlone

Hi
    When is your wedding I one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Danathlone wrote: »
    Hi
    When is your wedding I one.

This thread is 2 years old.
    But for future searches and other posters, there's one available from a company called Lovely Bubbly. We seen them at the wedding show in city west this weekend.

Fair price was €699 and that's for the staff, the little van (think only fools and horses) and what they say is about enough prosecco on tap for 140-150 people.

The price is seemly normally €799.

*Note : I have no affiliation with them, it was the first time I seen them at this fair then I noticed this thread.

Advertisement