Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were you or are you an Irish MOD 80's or Current or a Scooterhead ?

Options
  • 23-06-2015 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hello all

Those of you who know this culture will know that Wacker from Waterford will be buried tomorrow . There was a huge MOD turnout and the hearse was preceded by Scooters ....... The first real ackowledgement of our culture I've seen at a funeral . to those of you who know "We are the Mods" RIP Wacker. To my point ..... It was mentioned tonight that "Joe Evans" photographer who followed the Irish Mods everywhere taking photos wants to do a book of photos and anecdotes from the time ? Here's the thing it will cost him to publish it . He needs to know if there's a market for it . I'm trying to help him out . If you were part of this culture would you buy this book and how much would you pay ?

Comments

Advertisement