Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding videographers

Options
  • 15-09-2015 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm looking for a videographer to film my
    Wedding next July 2016 in Galway. I want the full day to be filmed. I'm not too pushes about prep in the house being filmed if it's extra. Looking for under €1000 if possible. Thanks 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Falf

My brother is also looking, he was quoted €1200 by brooks video in Ennis, he's ment to be very good...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Emzies

Falf wrote: »
    My brother is also looking, he was quoted €1200 by brooks video in Ennis, he's ment to be very good...

Thanks for that but €1200 is out of my budget unfortunately :( thanks for your help though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Sadler32

I had a videographer and photographer. Jack and sean from pictureman.ie
    They were really good. Had the pictures and video within 6 weeks...
    I was very impressed and the price was the lowest price i was quoted by far.
    the photographer left before the meal and the videographer was in the bar with us at the end...
    Got on really well with all the quests and the spoke highly of them both.
    They lived near our venue in kildare, so not sure what they would charge for going to galway but itwould definately be worth a shot.

Emzies wrote: »
    Wedding next July 2016 in Galway. I want the full day to be filmed. I'm not too pushes about prep in the house being filmed if it's extra. Looking for under €1000 if possible. Thanks 😊

I just talked to my brother he said to check out mike concannon loughrea, he was charging €550-€1000 depending what you wanted... He also has web site, try google him....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Emzies wrote: »

Sent you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Emzies

Sadler32 wrote: »
    I had a videographer and photographer. Jack and sean from pictureman.ie
    They were really good. Had the pictures and video within 6 weeks...
    I was very impressed and the price was the lowest price i was quoted by far.
    the photographer left before the meal and the videographer was in the bar with us at the end...
    Got on really well with all the quests and the spoke highly of them both.
    They lived near our venue in kildare, so not sure what they would charge for going to galway but itwould definately be worth a shot.

Thanks a million for that! I'll check them out very much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

Grv productions

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Sadler32

Hi Emzies,

Did you have any luck??

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭halfback5

Looking for something similar Galway area, July 2016

We looking at dreamscapes film in Dublin they travel iv done some research and there editing is 2nd to none.... We also looking at brooks video he does a lovely presatation after the speech and from what I'm told goes down very well with guests.. I'd really love to know if anyone has experience with any of thes 2 videographers... DREAMSCAPES FILM Or BROOKS VIDEO?????? Both come in at around same price....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

cannot recommend DSVP enough. He's from Dublin, although may travel

• Registered Users Posts: 16 olivia2017

Im looking for someone similar same price under euro 1000 for Loughrea, Co. Galway July 2017

Advertisement