Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many times have you experienced an intense attraction to someone

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

A woman I lived with from Carlow. I made her a poem on the spot, in the kitchen of our Dublin house-share. It was called 'Cathy', like her name. But she just kept smoking her cigarette & eating chips & laughing peculiarly in all the wrong places. For context, this was about 3am and we were both very drunk and (unsurprisingly) never had sex.

That's a bit more like it - sounds a bit like my story I could share but won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

It has happened about twice. Where i was immediately interested and attracted to someone really intensely.

I find it hard to really fancy someone,looks and personality rarely meet in harmony for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

I had it a few times but each time i would be absolutely useless around the girl. Barely able to hide the anxiety part of it. The more intense the attraction the more useless i became.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭seventeen sheep

Just the other day on the train, I ended up sitting beside this tall strong dark-haired handsome stranger with big hands who smelled lovely! Everything about the way he looked and the way he moved was rideable. Intense lust!

My boyfriend will probably read this, I'm sure he'll forgive me though, after all I still came home to him (without riding the random hot man!)

I'm sure he has similar encounters with other women, and manages to keep it in his pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭creolebelle

Only once and I couldn't even talk to him. It was so overwhelming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,145 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

It happens regularly enough, its never mutual though.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭my teapot is orange

Not sure we're talking about the same thing, but there is usually at least one guy I'm encountering on a regular basis who I find very attractive. Often more. I don't act on it. But it's fun to be like a teenager with a crush.

Advertisement