Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done as a kid?

Options
  • 19-02-2015 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

When I was 10 I used to pee into a cup and pour it down the toilet until my mother caught me and bet the bejaysus out of me.

I also pulled my foreskin over an egg once, mad looking so it was.

So what about the rest of ye?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

When I was 10 I used to pee into a cup and pour it down the toilet until my mother caught me and bet the bejaysus out of me.

I also pulled my foreskin over an egg once, mad looking so it was.

So what about the rest of ye?

Rode yore ma when I was 7...how's that for weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I peed in a cup and threw it out the window.
    I took one of my sisters panty liners and thought it was a pad, peed on it and of course there was pee everywhere.
    I took a condom from my brothers room, filled it with water and then tied it, panicked then and it burst and soaked the bathroom.
    Used to hide my lunch in my room until it wwas covered in mould.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

not yet wrote: »
    Rode yore ma when I was 7...how's that for weird.

So that was just last year then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

I used to steal Findus Crispy Pancakes and Quinnsworth Mini Pizzas (Yellow Pack) from the freezer, sneak out to the cow shed with them, call the dogs into the shed, smear the food all over the cows udders and let the cows loose in the shed. i would then take on the dogs to see who could lick the most off the cows udders in ten minutes without getting kicked in the head. Innocent days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I used to steal Findus Crispy Pancakes and Quinnsworth Mini Pizzas (Yellow Pack) from the freezer, sneak out to the cow shed with them, call the dogs into the shed, smear the food all over the cows udders and let the cows loose in the shed. i would then take on the dogs to see who could lick the most off the cows udders in ten minutes without getting kicked in the head. Innocent days.

I can't stop laughing!! Brilliant :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Aircraft Freak

Very imaginative indeed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Very imaginative indeed.
    Thanks. I stopped after Scobie got an all merciful kick offa Snowball, the strawberry stripper. Took his ear clean off. I was starting college that year anyweay so though it the best to stop whilst I still didnt have serious hoof induced drain brammidge

• Registered Users Posts: 13,316 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

There was a kid who lived nearby when I was growing up that used to go around with cocktail sticks picking up dog turds and sniffing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

Tried to milk a pregnant terrier. Was freaked out for weeks after thinking I was a pervert. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Used to throw massive rocks into cowshít and watch the poo splash everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Right gang of potential serial killers in here.

Thanks. I stopped after Scobie got an all merciful kick offa Snowball, the strawberry stripper. Took his ear clean off. I was starting college that year anyweay so though it the best to stop whilst I still didnt have serious hoof induced drain brammidge

Ha ha, you were an adult doing this stuff!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Post of the day right there!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Vlad Dog Putin

Put a saddle on a bear and rode it like horse, oh how friends demitri and ivan laugh, good time

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

RESPECT!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Duggy747 wrote: »

I have lots of farm cousins in the bog and used to always do this. Also me and my cousin filled up a water pistol with diesel and then squirted it through a lit match creating a flame thrower. Used to then incinerate those big brown dung flies that would be on the cowpats. That was pretty morbid. Never hurt any other animals though.

Egginacup wrote: »
    I have lots of farm cousins in the bog and used to always do this. Also me and my cousin filled up a water pistol with diesel and then squirted it through a lit match creating a flame thrower. Used to then incinerate those big brown dung flies that would be on the cowpats. That was pretty morbid. Never hurt any other animals though.

How the hell did you light diesel with a match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

Duggy747 wrote: »

Used to call them cow claymores because the same thing happened when I stood in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

kowloon wrote: »
    There was a kid who lived nearby when I was growing up that used to go around with cocktail sticks picking up dog turds and sniffing them.

Can just imagine someone going around doing this, inspecting them as they go along.

"Hmmm, yes. Exquisite! Grade A turd, just like they used to be before the war."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Finger the dog while knocking one out to my aunt. She didn't mind, the dog wasn't too pleased though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

It's not really weird but the thread reminded me of this. When I was about 11, my cousins and sister and I (aged from around 8-11) used to tell our parents we were going to play in the field, but we'd actually go to the bus stop and get on a bus. We had no idea where any of the busses were going, we'd just get on the first one that came along and go wherever it took us, then come home again. One day a bus took us to a shopping centre a few towns away. We got off to get some food and then realised we had no money left to get the bus home. We were really panicking, then came up with a plan. We took my youngest cousin into mcdonalds and scratched her cheeks and rubbed water on them to make it look like she was crying so that the bus driver would feel sorry for her. Then when the bus came we told him we hadn't any money and if he'd let us on anyway we'd give him our names and addresses so he could claim the fare from us later. He agreed and I wrote my name and address down but he never got in contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Osborne

Egginacup wrote: »
    Also me and my cousin filled up a water pistol with diesel and then squirted it through a lit match creating a flame thrower. Used to then incinerate those big brown dung flies that would be on the cowpats. That was pretty morbid.

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Hoop66

kowloon wrote: »

A mate of mine has, recently, been putting little union jack flags in dogshits around where he lives (Hackney) and photographing them.

He's very artistic (and a little bit mental).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Hoop66 wrote: »
    A mate of mine has, recently, been putting little union jack flags in dogshits around where he lives (Hackney) and photographing them.

He's very artistic (and a little bit mental).

Sound more like he's very mental (and a little artistic). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I used go out to the garage and sniff petrol for the dizzy effect it'd give you. Had my parents quite worried for a while.

I knew nothing anout substance abuse at the time.

Advertisement