Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jordan leaves Alex Reid

Options
  • 16-01-2011 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I dont think she ever really loved him, what you all think

Price demanding divorce from Reid

16/01/2011 - 13:41:04
    Katie Price is demanding a divorce from Alex Reid.

The glamour model has branded her cage fighting spouse of 11 months a “fame hungry sponger” and reportedly banished him to a dressing room in her mansion in Surrey, Southern England.

Price, 32, reportedly told friends: “I need him out of my house, and I need him out of my life for good. I convinced myself that I was in love with him, but looking back I probably wasn’t.”

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/price-demanding-divorce-from-reid-489533.html#ixzz1BD1FSxfY

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

It's about time, she's a strong, independent woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Get out of here.

That's not an expression of surprise. I mean get out of this forum and take your stupid thread with you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

If she doesn't want me to help her get over her break up, I couldn't give a siht what she does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Billy7878

Get out of here.

That's not an expression of surprise. I mean get out of this forum and take your stupid thread with you!

This is not Im a celebrity Get me out of here, Im just concerned about this maneater and think it should be discussed in the gents forum so we can all express our disapproval of this kind of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

She's disgusting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

i dont hit women......but jordan would get a slap......or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

IBTL

like is maneating just accepted these days as ok or should we not discuss how morally reprehensible it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Billy7878 wrote: »
    like is maneating just accepted these days as ok or should we not discuss how morally reprehensible it is?

find a realistic example of it and not some celebrity gossip example. Also articulate your point about the scourge of ''man-eating'' a bit better than 'i don't think she ever loved him'

Do you really think this is typical of ''man-eating'' ? Do you ttthink that cage-fighter didn't know what he was getting into?

The article says jordan called him a fame hungry sponger. Jesus wept.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I think he benefited more tbh, reality shows and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CMARTY10

Only a female sponge could be in love witha a male sponge for that long!dont know how they even lasted or how the steroid eating male sponge didnt have a physchotic episode on her face lol they are the definition of jokes!:Dthey are v.good to write about,so amusing!

find a realistic example of it and not some celebrity gossip example. Also articulate your point about the scourge of ''man-eating'' a bit better than 'i don't think she ever loved him'

Do you really think this is typical of ''man-eating'' ? Do you ttthink that cage-fighter didn't know what he was getting into?

The article says jordan called him a fame hungry sponger. Jesus wept.

On the contrary this is the ideal relationship that we are able to scrutinize with a fine tooth comb as every act they ever did together is documented online, Im sure if I looked hard enough I could find a video of jordan's first orgasm with Alex and the first time she used the toilet while he was in the adjoining room and how weird that felt to him.....

This is a prime case study for us to use in our analysis of the act of predatory man eating happening before our very eyes as it does in the wild of society only here under the gaze of the strong lens of the British media. I think this is the ideal assay needed so as to dissect the retrogression of human bonded relationships into a simple breeding/gratification mechanism as we can evidently pick this every step of Jordan and Alex's time in one another's arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ehh,try celeb and showbiz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement