Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

receiving grants in Queens

• 10-10-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

doing a masters and I get the county council grant quickly running out of money at this stage. Does anyone know the story with getting your grant in queens my last college would put it into our accounts for us but as queens never asked for account details I assume this isn't the case. Any one know the story all help much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Finance Section in the Student Guidance Centre (near the bookshop...past the SU). I think it's on the 1st or 2nd floor, to the left of the info desk and careers centre. You just have to randomly show up every so often with your ID and they'll check if the cheque is there. They can't apparently contact you to tell you once it is there :rolleyes:

That was how it was 'handled' last year anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭crinkley

pow wow wrote: »
    Finance Section in the Student Guidance Centre (near the bookshop...past the SU). I think it's on the 1st or 2nd floor, to the left of the info desk and careers centre. You just have to randomly show up every so often with your ID and they'll check if the cheque is there. They can't apparently contact you to tell you once it is there :rolleyes:
    That was how it was 'handled' last year anyway!

thanks a million god it was so much easier in Limerick, at least UCC email you and tell you your cheque is there, must go check on monday fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Mine didn't show up til early November last year so I'm crossing everything for you :D

Advertisement