Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv problem

Options
  • 21-11-2013 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My tv takes a while to switch on sometimes its making a clicking sound? Its a philips plasma!! Its fine when it eventually comes on!! Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭dbit

My tv takes a while to switch on sometimes its making a clicking sound? Its a philips plasma!! Its fine when it eventually comes on!! Any ideas?

Bad capacitors inducing the relay clicking in and out most likely . or defective relay switch. Had one doing the same thing .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭dbit

Bad capacitors inducing the relay clicking in and out most likely . or defective relay switch. Had one doing the same thing . Old post i know but for other that might read over ?

Advertisement