Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood and Metalwork Projects

Options
  • 23-10-2013 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Okay, so we just got our design briefs earlier this week and I was wondering what do ye think of them? I have no idea what to do for my wood project... which one do you think is the easier choice 1,2 or 3?
    The helicopter for metal looks great but no way mine's gonna look like that haha. Any tips for either of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

ConorFTW wrote: »
    Okay, so we just got our design briefs earlier this week and I was wondering what do ye think of them? I have no idea what to do for my wood project... which one do you think is the easier choice 1,2 or 3?
    The helicopter for metal looks great but no way mine's gonna look like that haha. Any tips for either of these?
    I did Woodwork so I can offer you advice on that but I have no idea about Metalwork!

I assume it's Higher Level? I'd definitely go for either option 1 or 3.

- For option one you could really just make any simple toy out of wood that has some educational benefit.
    - For option three any kind of storage unit could be used as long as you put some sort of lock or something on it (for safety). The
    hardest part about it though would be sorting the 'removable facility'.

If you have any questions about it all, ask away :)

Advertisement