Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT/College Accommodation 2014/2015

Options
  • 12-05-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All,

I’ve just been accepted into the Irish College of Musical Theatre which will host classes at DIT Rathmines starting Sept 2014

I’m just wondering what type of accommodation I should go for?

Which type is better value and better fun?

I wouldn’t mind sharing a house/flat with a number of other lads or girls, or going Student accommodation as long as they could deal with a singer and dancer!! or a single room in shared accommodation anywhere within walking distance of DIT Rathmines.

Please feel free to discuss other options on this forum. If there are any IMT or Music students also looking to house share, because of the mutual music interest and practice required, that would be ideal for me, PM me!

If anyone has any links for great accomodation that they have used please post them here!

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement