Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Entry 2013/14

Options
  • 01-07-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hiya, just thought I'd set up a new thread for people who just got their Advanced Entry acceptance emails/letters from DIT. This thread is just for you lads to share and possibly get acquainted before we start in September (can't wait :D).

I'll go first. I got accepted into Year 2 of DT228 Computer Science in Kevin Street.

How about you?

C'mon, don't be shy. :)

Also, Mod's feel free to delete/move/whatever else you want to do this thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I got accepted into first year of Architectural Technology in Bolton street :D

Hopefully I won't be the only one on this from that area

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nerdosaurus

Congratulations and best of luck to ya :D

Ah, I'm sure there'll be more for Bolton Street. Don't you fret about that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Thank ya, yeah I'm sure there will be but it'd be cool if someone from the class was on here

Best of luck to you too :D

Thank ya, yeah I'm sure there will be but it'd be cool if someone from the class was on here

Best of luck to you too :D

Cheers :)

Anybody else? I won't I bite, I promise :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 EvelynOfEther

Do the acceptance e-mails all get sent out at the same time? And do they let you know if you did not get in also? Waiting on a reply on my entry into 2nd year of DT506 BA Commercial Modern Music, fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Joseph291987

Accepted my course in Culinary Arts last week starting in September as a mature student :) !!!

Do the acceptance e-mails all get sent out at the same time? And do they let you know if you did not get in also? Waiting on a reply on my entry into 2nd year of DT506 BA Commercial Modern Music, fingers crossed!

I got mine last week, but I'm sure they'll be probably getting in touch with you soon. Yes, they also let you know if you didn't get in. I had applied to get into both Computing and Computer Science and I ended up not getting into Computing because I was missing some modules of the CCNA. I wish you the best of luck and that you get a place. Sure if they don't contact you by next week, give Admissions a buzz. They're a nice bunch of lads altogether :).

Accepted my course in Culinary Arts last week starting in September as a mature student :) !!!

Congrats :)

So anybody else for Computer Science?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 ArastuLFC

So anybody else for Computer Science?

:)

Me! But I'm in year 1

ArastuLFC wrote: »
    Me! But I'm in year 1

Deadly :) . I may just see you around so.

Good luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lstevo

Anybody else? I won't I bite, I promise :D

Hi

I am just wondering if you do
    year 1 in one college if you can then get
    advanced entry into DIT for second year for this course.
    Is that how you got in?

Advertisement