Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maternity clothes shops blanch S.C.?

Options
  • 01-07-2011 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi all
    just wondering does anyone know of any good/decent shops that do maternity clothes in blanch shopping centre. Kit is approx 12 weeks with twins and most of her trousers/jeans dont fit her anymore.
    thanks for the replies in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Mothercare, H&M, New Look (in the Westend Retail Park), Mamas & Papas, Topshop should have some maternity bits... Dorothy Perkins have a maternity section too. There should be more... but can't think right now.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I found Next great for maternity trousers though I ended up needing a larger size towards the end for my daughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

thanks cathy and january for the replies. you dont think about these things until it's nearly too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Plenty of time! Especially since she's having twins :p It'll become nearly a monthly thing

Advertisement