Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friends stream

Options
  • 20-05-2011 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

if u have your twitter and facebook account on friends stream does this take up a lot of data..i have 2 gig a month with meteor..thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

You wont even come close to that unless youre watching loads of videos. Ive tweetdeck and a couple widgets going and never come close

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭gymman39

thanks for that..just thought when it was streaming 24/7 it would eat up data

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭shmeee

You will come nowhere the 2GB...

I have a 1GB a month with meteor and only ever use 600mb max a month and I would use twitter, facebook etc heavily... Along with web brwosing...

You have plenty of data for what you need....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

It doesnt really stream 247.Go into the settings>accounts & sync.
    The facebook for htc sense & twitter options have account settings in them where you can pick how often you want them to update (or just set them to once a day & refresh at your own leisure)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Smartphone Republic

gymman39 wrote: »
    if u have your twitter and facebook account on friends stream does this take up a lot of data..i have 2 gig a month with meteor..thanks in advance

We unless your doing some serious downloading, you'll be safe enough!

• Advertisement
Advertisement