Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friend request notification

Options
  • 29-11-2011 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

I have a Galaxy S2 and this morning I got a friend request notification. It didnt have an icon from any social apps that I have installed. When i tapped it it gave me the option to accept, cancel or reject. I hit cancel and the notification has been cleared.

Ive looked through any social app I have and none have pending friend requests. The email address isnt one I recognised but id like to find out where/what app the notification came through.

Any ideas how I can do this? Is there a log on the phone of notifications that have been cleared?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Like in this thread by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

I dont think it was the IM app, and I dont have that set up anymore. I think the message was "email@aol.com wants to be your friend".

Advertisement