Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From iphone to android, initial thoughts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

srsly78 wrote: »
    In fairness the SGS2 feels flimsy because it's so light and thin. Nexus S (another samsung) was also made of plastic, and it feels a hell of a lot more solid.

id agree with nexus s. nexus s feels great in hand and feels more solid than sgs2 and the platic coating used for the back is alot nicer than the texture in sgs2.

in my opinion nexus s is on of the nicest phones out there after HTC desire s.

Id pick nexus s over galaxy s2 as my daily driver.
    I'd choose the Desire S. Just saying....

*posted on my Desire S

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I'd choose the Desire S. Just saying....

*posted on my Desire S

So would I :) as I said nexus s is one of the nicest handsets to use after the nexus s. Its not always what's under the hood that maters. Bigger engine doesn't always mean better :P

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

So would I :) as I said nexus s is one of the nicest handsets to use after the nexus s. Its not always what's under the hood that maters. Bigger engine doesn't always mean better :P
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

HTC Desire S :P

Advertisement