Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adrian Kennedy Interview

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

I listened and Kennedy came across very badly, he chose to leave 104 so it's absolutely none of his business who replaced him or how the show is now marketed etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

He was sick of working nights, you cant blame him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

He's incredibly bitter for someone making himself out to be so happy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Interesting interview.

Don't like his show at all (I'm past the stage where I listen to phone shows), but I think he came across pretty well. Taking his side of the story of him leaving 104 at face value I think his attitude to them is fairly justified. Also think it's only natural that he might not be happy with his replacement given that he'd been such a success in the slot and he probably doesn't like to see it deteriorate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

So how is his 98FM day show ? , does that type of radio work during the day ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,467 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I found it interesting, I would love to know whether he pitched the early morning show to FM104 before he jumped ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Captian Swashbuckle

Anybody know how he got on today?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Anybody know how he got on today?

Both the live and the repeat have lost audience as far as I know, one of the regulars with the full books should be able to confirm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

L1011 wrote: »
    Both the live and the repeat have lost audience as far as I know, one of the regulars with the full books should be able to confirm.

I don't think the phoneshow format is suitable for morning radio I can't see the show lasting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Adrians show went from fairly good to bad to even worse before he left, I predicted it wasn't going to last much longer a week or so before it finally did end...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭TheLonelyOne

tomofson wrote: »
    Adrians show went from fairly good to bad to even worse before he left, I predicted it wasn't going to last much longer a week or so before it finally did end...

And a big well done to you Nostradamus!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

And a big well done to you Nostradamus!

Thanks

Advertisement