Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart from Booterstown/Blackrock

Options
  • 22-10-2013 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Anyone else here get the dart from booterstown or Blackrock into the city in the mornings? How easy or hard is it to get on? I would need to be in work for around 9am and I'm looking for alternatives to the bus and luas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭bikeman1

Anyone else here get the dart from booterstown or Blackrock into the city in the mornings? How easy or hard is it to get on? I would need to be in work for around 9am and I'm looking for alternatives to the bus and luas.

Hi, I regularly hop on the DART at 0840 from Sydney Parade heading towards town. This train is always an 8 car and is as you would expect very busy, but you can definitely get on. A word of warning is the nearly 20 minute gap that precedes this service. So if you are going for the one before, don't miss it or you'll be waiting 20 minutes.

Otherwise service is pretty good and runs to time give or take a couple of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,560 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I would suggest Blackrock is probably your better option as you also have the option of the Rosslare commuter service that fills the gap mentioned above and it does not cost any more than Booterstown.

Trains are at the following times:

Depart Blackrock:
    08:12, 08:18, 08:24 (Rosslare service), 08:36 and 08:43

Arrive Pearse:
    08:26, 08:31, 08:39, 08:50 and 08:57

Arrive Tara Street:
    08:28, 08:34, 08:42, 08:52 and 08:59

Advertisement