Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL warehouse sale Fonthill

Options
  • 25-10-2014 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

LIDL warehouse sale Fonthill, its not in or beside the LIDL store, but on the opposite side on the way down to ALDI, second turn off, its signed.

THey have some bits and pices in there,
    Lots of runners, adults and kids sizes, some wellyboots too.
    Some kids rain jackets and leggings, some tools
    Cycle stuff, pumps, tyres, tubes

I went to have a gander, it was the halloween stuff I noticed when there I thought ID get as it was so cheap, not that I ever put up halloween decorations for before, but lots seem to.
    From 50 cent to a euro, I got a load of stuff for very little.
    Elsewhere I saw one, thats ONE halloween decoration in two different stores for 49 euro alone. Here you get a bag of stuff for a euro and other items for the 50 cent, was in LIDL store also where it is still marked as 2.99, but they had very little inthe actual shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CeeceeVerona

how long is the sale on for do u know???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

Monday at 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CeeceeVerona

thanks Is it worth a visit???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I dont know? depends if you think they might have something you'd want.
    I mentioned a few items, but they have other stuff there too, they have a selection of individual drill bits and some stationary, they also have a display cage with inks, doesnt look like anyone is touching them as they are completely mixed up and its too much of hassle to try find your printer make, then model.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 chenz116

Any idea what time opens today ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I happened to pass it. I didn't find much myself. Usual stuff you get in their specials. No electronics. Other than a saw and a shredder. Didn't look too hard though.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nick_1494

Its pretty decent if your a student or a stationery geek. Picked up a customizable self inking stamp for 2 and some post it branded stuff for a euro each. They had notebooks and stuff too I think and the aformentioned shredder for a tenner. Its worth a nose if your up at smyths for their sale or around the area but I probably wouldnt head up just for that TBH.

Advertisement