Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2008 Laguna a/c problem

Options
  • 17-06-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi all, bought the Laguna a year ago, the a/c wasn't blowing cold so brought it to get gas recharged, a/c mechanic said that the compressor wasn't kicking in, and to get my mechanic (ex Renault mechanic) to plug it in and diagnose the fault.

Got the car serviced a couple of weeks ago, first full service since I got it, had it plugged into diagnose the fault and he says there is no fault showing for the a/c compressor. He suggested I need an auto electrician to see if the compressor is getting power, or if the a/c switch is faulty.

So a couple of questions, has anyone with a dci Laguna had similar problems? I've looked on uk boards and some people have reported a temp sensor fault, or fault with the digital control panel that doesn't tell the a/c to kick in. Surely that would throw a fault on diagnostics?

Secondly, can any one recommend an auto electrician around Dublin/Kildare/Meath ?

Advertisement