Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No phone line for Sky +

Options
  • 01-07-2005 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

A buddy of mine want sky+ but has no phone line near the box. I have read on the posts that a wireless option is available for the phone...can anyone give me some info on it!!! price and where it can be bought!!

Secondly he may only have the possibility of one cable to the dish from the box and I read somewhere that a system exists where one cable can be used for 2 lnb's ...!! any help on these would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Once he has a landline in the house, he'll be ok. We ran an extension cable from our hall socket into the sitting room until I got the electrican around to fit a proper socket behind the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jimbobwalton

That is one solution... but anyone any info on my original post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

try maplin

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bazza

I second dmeehan's comment - they have a wireless phone line extender. Uses your house mains circuit with a transmitter and receiver unit. Clever device. Though I saw Argos doing them too...

Advertisement