Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair change outbound route only?

Options
  • 21-11-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Hi all, this doesn't seem possible on the website but surely it can be done. I want to change destination of outbound flight to a different one but keep return leg exactly same. Can this be done with Ryanair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭ger664

Book two single flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭inabina

I have already booked a return flight. I want to change destination of outbound only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭ger664

If its possible Ryanair will probably make you pay for it bigtime. The other alternative is to book another single for the outward journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Booking a single outbound journey will probably be less hassle and cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 keanep1

Be careful, if you were to book another outbound single flight they may cancel original return…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

keanep1 wrote: »
    Be careful, if you were to book another outbound single flight they may cancel original return…

Ryanair are a point to point airline.

If you miss the first leg it doesn't matter.

Sometimes if I don't know what day I'm going somewhere but know what day I'm coming back, I'll book one return and 2 or 3 singles fares on the days I might want to go.

Then I just take one of the outbound fares, waste the others and use the second leg of the return I booked.

Much cheaper to get multiple cheap flights than trying to book another on closer to the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

ryanair dont do return flights. You have 2 separate flights booked on one booking. So just get a different one way

Advertisement