Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed with accommodation Playa del Ingles

• 20-11-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Hi

Going away for the first time ever on a Holiday abroad.
    Im looking at Playa Del Ingles. My head is starting to hurt from trying to pick accommodation.
    Im looking for somewhere clean, with a pool, a bar and close to a beach!
    Loads of places look lovely and within our budget but then I start reading reviews on tripadvisor, reviews are so mixed Its confusing me so can anyone help?

PLEASE :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

Don't do it!!!!

Huge fan of GC, but PdelI isn't very pleasant unless you're into 18-30 type holidays.

If that sounds like what you'd be into, then to be honest anywhere will do you. It's only a bed for the night you'll be in search of.

If you want something habitable and central, take a look at the Corona Blanca. It's right next to the Kasbah and 3 mins walk from the infamous Irish center. It's a bit family orientated, but the pool and the area around the pool are clean. It's also only 10 mins walk from the beach.

If you're looking for something a little quieter, try Maspalomas. It's a couple of euro in a taxi to get to the mayhem if you want it and you're right next to the dunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Well im only 22 and himself is 29 but loves mad nightlife!

Im looking at the koka apartments! Its working out at 450 each including flights and transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

They're central too. Big complex. They're only around the corner from the Blanca I mentioned earlier and will do you fine based on what you've said.

Advertisement