Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over-exciteable people

Options
  • 26-07-2010 4:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭

jesus, I'm sick of them.

This demographic mainly consists of women in the 14-24 age group or camp/gay men but can include people of all ages, gender,shape and size and boy oh boy are they annoying.....as annoying even as people who use words like "epic" and "awesome".......anyway i digest. What bugs me about these cretins is they will shreik and holler at the drop of a hat.

A tall man - whoop, whoop, whoop

A green frog - holla', holla', holla'

A helicopter - shriek, faint, shriek some more

A guy who has a cousin whose best friend once knew a woman who once gave Cheryl Cole a pedicure - scream, shout, let it all out, jump a little, huff and puff, jump some more, scream

What's worse is that if I don't share the enthusiasm of the simple-minded hyper-crazed buffoons then somehow there is something wrong WITH ME.

There is something wrong with the human race when people get excited by such mundane unremarkable things. These people need to be taught to appreciate the finer things in life or alternatively all lined up in front of a firing squad.

Now that would make me whoop and holla' playa'.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

This thread is both EPIC & AWESOME.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

OMG I know EXACTLY what you mean ROFLMAO!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I bet you're one of those people who rats on the neighbor who's tax and insurance is out by a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

donfers wrote: »
    jesus, I'm sick of them.

This demographic mainly consists of women in the 14-24 age group or camp/gay men but can include people of all ages, gender,shape and size and boy oh boy are they annoying.....as annoying even as people who use words like "epic" and "awesome".......anyway i digest. What bugs me about these cretins is they will shreik and holler at the drop of a hat.

*digress.

I'm pretty sure it's just squealin' teenage girls (usually emo). But then I could go on a rant about how I don't understand what the kids are doing today with their bippin' and a boppin' and a hippin' and a hoppin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

OMJedward

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mp3kid

14-24 age group or camp/gay men

Which one are you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Tall men, Green frogs and helicopters?
    What is this all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭fairycakes

OMG I know EXACTLY what you mean ROFLMAO!!

What does ROFLMAO mean????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

OP

By looks of it you get excited a little bit too:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Good for them. they're clearly a lot happier then you and will ultimately have happier more fulfilling lives.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭George Orwell 1982

I like people getting excited. Wish I was more exuberant tbh.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Good for them. they're clearly a lot happier then you and will ultimately have happier more fulfilling lives.
    Meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭George Orwell 1982

There is something wrong with the human race when people get excited by such mundane unremarkable things. These people need to be taught to appreciate the finer things in life or alternatively all lined up in front of a firing squad.

WTF :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

fairycakes wrote: »
    What does ROFLMAO mean????:confused:

Rolling On the Floor Laughing My A$$ Off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

I get like that when I see someone with an amazing beard.
    Seriously,it makes my day seeing a great beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Kick them in the gee/bollix, they really will be 'rof' then but without the 'lmao'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

kfallon wrote: »
    Kick them in the gee/bollix, they really will be 'rof' then but without the 'lmao'

Airlifted to hospital by the roflcopter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

cournioni wrote: »
    Meh.

It's been, like, forever since I saw a 'MEH'....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is, like, soooo exciting. I mean this is, like, MAJOR exciting!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

ah as i expected the lesser-spotted yet eminently predictable begrudger

1. I don't necessarily believe they are happier than me, I find happiness in what I believe are far more worthwhile pursuits than C-list celebrities and flyers for make-up/sun bed discounts

and more importantly

2. I don't feel the need to express my happiness in such a physical vibrant way such that it affects those people around me who I know don't necessarily "get happy" in the same way as I do.....nor do I rebuke them if they don't share in my happiness

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Shrieking girls are annoying but the OP seems obnoxious so I am torn on who I dislike more.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Milky Moo wrote: »
    Shrieking girls are annoying but the OP seems obnoxious so I am torn on who I dislike more.

Shall we go to an ad break while you decide?

cue shrieking hollering boardsies :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

What's worse is that if I don't share the enthusiasm of the simple-minded hyper-crazed buffoons then somehow there is something wrong WITH ME.

Jesus, calm down. You seem to be bit over excited, what with your sprinkle of capitals to display confoundedness and anger. Suggesting we shoot these people is also a bit over the top.

The human race if full of people that have vastly different tastes in all facets of life.

Different strokes for different folks; One man's rubbish is another man's treasure; There's no accounting for taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

OMG I LIKE SO LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

ah as i expected the lesser-spotted yet eminently predictable begrudger

1. I don't necessarily believe they are happier than me, I find happiness in what I believe are far more worthwhile pursuits than C-list celebrities and flyers for make-up/sun bed discounts

and more importantly

2. I don't feel the need to express my happiness in such a physical vibrant way such that it affects those people around me who I know don't necessarily "get happy" in the same way as I do.....nor do I rebuke them if they don't share in my happiness

meh, I get happy when i see fluffy dogs dude, its awesome. I'm also happy when i get on with my own life instead of looking down on others. epic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

What bugs me about these cretins is they will shreik and holler at the drop of a hat.

RAAAAGH!! I BEFORE E, EXCEPT AFTER C!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

jesus, I'm sick of them.

A tall man - whoop, whoop, whoop

A green frog - holla', holla', holla'

A helicopter - shriek, faint, shriek some more

A guy who has a cousin whose best friend once knew a woman who once gave Cheryl Cole a pedicure - scream, shout, let it all out, jump a little, huff and puff, jump some more, scream

OP has dryballs clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Shall we go to an ad break while you decide?

cue shrieking hollering boardsies :rolleyes:

And the rolly eyes clenches it, it's you.

Teenage girls are generally excitable and loud, but they are teenagers it will pass, allow them their squeals and exuberance and don't be so cantankerous.

I have always said it will be a sad day when I start giving out about the youth of today, it truely means you are growing old and usually bitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

What's the bet Donfers went around telling all the younger kids at school that Santy doesn't exist. GOD FORBID that anyone be mildly excirah.........

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

Einhard wrote: »
    OMG I LIKE SO LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

It's like totally AWESOME!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Where did you pull that one out of?

Advertisement