Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stella Artois Cidre - Elderbery & Peach flavours

Options
  • 02-07-2015 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Does anybody know where I would get the new flavoured Stella Cidre's?

Have checked a good few places and nobody seems to have them in stock.

Has anybody on here come across them?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭laros

Lidl had a Raspberry flavour one in stock. i picked one up a few weeks ago to try, Way too sweet in my opinion... Didn't like it at all. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭al.

Hey, thanks for the reply.... didnt think Stella had a raspberry one... I thought it was just peach and elderflower...

Cant stand most of the flavoured ciders either... way too sweet b ut wanted to try this to see if its any different... will check Lidl but think you may have it confused with something else....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

al. wrote: »
    will check Lidl but think you may have it confused with something else....
    No laros is correct, it is Raspberry Stella Artois Cidre in Lidl .

My OH got a couple of bottles of it last week & she found it sickly sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭laros

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭al.

I stand corrected! I only saw two flavours advertised! I still havent made it to Lidl to buy a bottle but will pick one up next time im in there...

Seems to be a pretty slow uptake of this on the market.... still no sign of the other two flavours...

• Advertisement
Advertisement