Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peach Ale?

Options
  • 25-06-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭

Has anybody come across Peach Ale in Ireland? Quite popular in the US, but I've never seen it here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Yarghhh

I have had two in Ireland recently. One is available irregularly in The Beer Market Dublin from Siren called Life's a Peach but is only a special for them.

The other that is possible to buy in off licences is O'dell's Imperial Peach IPA. I got mine in McHughs Killbarrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭donaghs

Badger do a beer with a strong peach aroma, and some flavours which you can sometimes find in good off-licences here. I think its "Golden Glory". Had one, and not really my cup of tea.

http://www.hall-woodhouse.com/beer/golden-glory

But I don't know if its got peach flavouring, or just the hopping which creates this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Peach ale sounds disgusting IMHO

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    Peach ale sounds disgusting IMHO

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised! It is offset very well to the hops in a PA similarly to citrus flavours in lots of PAs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Yarghhh wrote: »
    I think you'd be pleasantly surprised! It is offset very well to the hops in a PA similarly to citrus flavours in lots of PAs.
    My bias is due to the fact that I'm allergic to peaches & have an in-built revulsion of them.

• Advertisement

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    My bias is due to the fact that I'm allergic to peaches & have an in-built revulsion of them.

Haha!

Advertisement