Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sony bravia smart tv youtube problem

Options
  • 01-07-2015 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Not too sure where to post this so if I have posted in the wrong place could a mod point me in the right direction please. Thanks

So I have a Sony bravia smart tv about a year, and since last week, every time I go into the YouTube app it lets me play one video then I go to play another and I get booted out of the YouTube app. There was an update from Sony yesterday, which made me think they knew about the problem, so I did the update and I still have the same problem. It's driving me nuts going in and kicked out every time.

Any ideas on how to solve this? I looked in the settings but no where to let me clear the cache or anything like that. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling YouTube too but nothing solved. It's strange and irritating :(

Anyone else with this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

You'll probably have to wait for a new update to be released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I have this problem. No update yet has corrected it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Aww, guess we have to wait so.

I'll send them an email tomorrow and ask anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Ok, for anyone who has a Sony bravia smart tv, it seems YouTube is no longer on their tv's for some reason with no solutions or future updates. What an absolute pile of SH1TE!

Here's the link http://sony-eur-eu-en-web--eur.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/60810

God dammit, my tv is just over a year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Dazzling D

YouTube is working on my set which is 3 or 4 years old. What model do you have?

• Advertisement
Advertisement