Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Box sets etc. on a computer

Options
  • 19-06-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

If this is in the wrong place, please inform me of the correct place.

I would like to look at box sets, films, DVDs and TV programmes on my computer. What is the best way to download these legally?
    I see many ways to do this, e.g. televisionfanatic.com, to do this, but what is the best way for one living in Dublin with broad-band?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

noelfitz wrote: »
    If this is in the wrong place, please inform me of the correct place.

I would like to look at box sets, films, DVDs and TV programmes on my computer. What is the best way to download these legally?
    I see many ways to do this, e.g. televisionfanatic.com, to do this, but what is the best way for one living in Dublin with broad-band?
    look into kodi and then install the right addon and you can stream any shows u want

Advertisement