Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylight for Mooveo C707 campervan

Options
  • 12-08-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just back from a three week trip to France and Northern Spain in our 2009 Fiat Ducato 'Mooveo C707' campervan. Had a great time with just one minor incident. Drove under a low bridge in Spain with just about enough clearance but forgot that the high roof skylight (over the cab) was open. You can guess what happened next but the end result is that I need a new skylight cover. I have tried eBay and various Internet sites without success. I need to get this sorted ASAP as I'm concerned that it will leak if it rains. I would greatly appreciate and advise suggestions on where I could buy one. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

colmll wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just back from a three week trip to France and Northern Spain in our 2009 Fiat Ducato 'Mooveo C707' campervan. Had a great time with just one minor incident. Drove under a low bridge in Spain with just about enough clearance but forgot that the high roof skylight (over the cab) was open. You can guess what happened next but the end result is that I need a new skylight cover. I have tried eBay and various Internet sites without success. I need to get this sorted ASAP as I'm concerned that it will leak if it rains. I would greatly appreciate and advise suggestions on where I could buy one. Thanks in advance.
    Phone Peter at Donaghey motorhomes,give him the size and he will post it to you number is 0749 111111.

Advertisement