Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorhome Cover

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

You have me interested now as well 4 layers looks reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

gally74 wrote: »
    You have me interested now as well 4 layers looks reasonable

Yeah I don't see any mention of a zip on it tho to get in and out during the winter.
    That would be handy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Anyone I know with a boat or MH that they had a close fitting cover reckons that it makes them "sweat" , and they seemed to stay damp inside and around the outer surfaces .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    Anyone I know with a boat or MH that they had a close fitting cover reckons that it makes them "sweat" , and they seemed to stay damp inside and around the outer surfaces .

Yeah that's a concern....
    I have roof bars all the way round so that would create a gap(or more likely a pond??).... Mmmm...a hundred litres of water sitting on the roof might not be a good idea.

Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Yeah that's a concern....
    I have roof bars all the way round so that would create a gap(or more likely a pond??).... Mmmm...a hundred litres of water sitting on the roof might not be a good idea.

Marty.[/Quote]

Very much so , and it'd keep moisture in against the sides too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭reelkidmusic

I have had a cover on my caravan for the past three winters. Personally, I find that it really keeps the caravan clean and protects it from mould growth. Mine is pretty snug but not tight on the van and has a zip to open for access. The cover that I have is breathable also. Hope this helps!

Advertisement