Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair needed

Options
  • 06-08-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought a caravan last month with a Thetford PPC2R toilet but it is not working. Can anyone recommend somewhere to have it repaired?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Hi,

I bought a caravan last month with a Thetford PPC2R toilet but it is not working. Can anyone recommend somewhere to have it repaired?

Thanks in advance.
    I could have a look? What exactly is wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭hunglikeaflee

Hi Aidan,

It is not flushing. When I press the button nothing happens. I am a complete novice, the booklet says to check the fuse but it doesn’t tell me where the fuse is.

I see your location is Tipperary but I am in Dublin. I have started to do some research online and but have not found what I need to know.

Hi Aidan,

It is not flushing. When I press the button nothing happens. I am a complete novice, the booklet says to check the fuse but it doesn’t tell me where the fuse is.

I see your location is Tipperary but I am in Dublin. I have started to do some research online and but have not found what I need to know.
    How old is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭hunglikeaflee

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    How old is it?

Sorry, I have been away until today with no internet connection.

It is a 1997 caravan.

The pump Could be seized.

• Advertisement
Advertisement