Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello.

Options
  • 10-08-2012 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all. Just thought I'd say hello. I'll be popping in and out of this forum a bit. I've got a 6 berth 2007 Avondale Dart for a year now and find it great. Got away a good few weekends and 2 weeks in Wales last year, but this year has been a bit of a slow start. We only got away on our first trip a couple of weeks ago.
    Looking forward to a bit of browsing on the site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

baz.snn wrote: »
    Hi all. Just thought I'd say hello. I'll be popping in and out of this forum a bit. I've got a 6 berth 2007 Avondale Dart for a year now and find it great. Got away a good few weekends and 2 weeks in Wales last year, but this year has been a bit of a slow start. We only got away on our first trip a couple of weeks ago.
    Looking forward to a bit of browsing on the site.
    Welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Nice to hear from you.

Glad I'm not the only one whose failed to make the most of our lovely summer weather:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭db

Welcome to another caravanner, we must be almost 50% of the forum members now. Must be time for that name change Peasant ;)
    :D

db wrote: »
    Welcome to another caravanner, we must be almost 50% of the forum members now. Must be time for that name change Peasant ;)
    :D

Or at least time to do a head count?.

(or count the legs and divide by two):D

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Or at least time to do a head count?.

(or count the legs and divide by two):D

Great - I can increase the caravaning headcount then ... if I include the dog ! :D

Oops - edit - pressed the button too fast - And Welcome to Baz.Snn ! :)

• Advertisement

ValerieR wrote: »
    Great - I can increase the caravaning headcount then ... if I include the dog ! :D

Oops - edit - pressed the button too fast - And Welcome to Baz.Snn ! :)

Then my cat that usually travels in my campervan will cancel out your dog without having to fight .:p

Advertisement