Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind €25 @ Halfords.ie

Options
  • 19-09-2015 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭

Link

Ideal for kids bedrooms and for those working shift. Most other places sell it for ~ €35.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

bromley52 wrote: »
    Link

Ideal for kids bedrooms and for those working shift. Most other places sell it for ~ €35.

Super blind. Bought on Amazon last month. Makes massive difference in summer months, great for kids too I'd imagine. Good price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Cheers to you both have reserved on

• Registered Users Posts: 23,310 ✭✭✭✭ted1

A girl I knew had these, she called her bedroom the bath cave, well worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jonosam

ted1 wrote: »
    A girl I knew had these, she called her bedroom the bath cave, well worth the money.

Are you sure she was referring to her bedroom? :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

My missus called my last bedroom the cave.

Well, when I say missus,I mean ex-missus. She was my missus until she got out!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I got 1 of these for my daughter's room back in June last year and it's a godsend, got it on Amazon for ~£20 at the time, if you've a child who sees sunlight as the time to get up these are invaluable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

I got one of these from Amazon a few months back for my own room. They work to a degree but do not block the light out 100%. They use suction attachments to the window pane but some light will creep in at the sides and corners. For a kids room it might still be suitable. The idea with the suctions is that the blind can taken down, put into its bag and used somewhere else.

For those looking for 100% there is a product on Amazon similar to Gro but uses velcro on the window frame to block the light totally.

(I modified my Gro blind by using 3M Dual Lock - like velcro.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

bromley52 wrote: »
    Link

Thanks for this . When I was picking it up, they ask why I bought it. Seems a few had been order last week. I mention boards and he said "ahh, that explains the run on them"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

£14.99 on Amazon now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BKZLWBU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

(From Hotuk deals, it says price is for Prime only but its coming up £15.32 at the checkout for me)

Advertisement