Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist and Drummer Wanted

Options
  • 14-05-2012 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

My band 'Studious Tim' are getting back into the swing of jamming and gigging from the end of September when I return to Dublin. We have a bassist and keyboardist and a rythem guitarist/singer (Me!), but the lead guitarist and drummer left because of college and other stuff.

We practice in my house in Dublin 7 and play a mix of covers and originals. Covers we played before would have included Arctic Monkeys - Bet that you look good on the dance floor, Velvet Revolver - Slither, we always try to choose fun lively covers to play and also, write music which is upbeat and fun for crowds.

We've played venues like The Mezz, UCD student bar and Twisted Pepper before and the hope would be to go out and gig as much as possible once we start back. Anyway if you have any questions or are in anyway interested in getting involved, let me know.

Richie
    studioustim@hotmail.com

Advertisement