Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

75% off Suntan Lotion in Tesco - Puiz Ban, Ambre Solaire, Nivea, Tesco Own Brand, etc

• 17-09-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

I was in Tesco today and they had 75% off lots of brands of suntan lotion:

Examples:
    200ml Ambre Solaire Factor 30 €4.57
    Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Stick €2.48
    Nivea Kids Factor 30 €4.14
    Piz Buin Allergylotion Spf 30 200Ml €3.17
    Rimmel Instant Tan Maxi Pump Medium Matte €3.45

Even better value is the Tesco own brand Sun Tan Lotion and After Sun - lots of different choices and lost for just over €1

I know we are heading into winter but I stocked up on €10 worth of Tesco own brand products that looks after all my sun tan lotion requirements for next summer.

Check Tesco.ie online as there are lots of these available online, though the range at 75% off, particularly the Tesco own brand products was much better in store.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

sunscreen degrades overtime I would look very carefully at the dates before stocking up for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yerraya

I bought mine in Tesco's also last year for this summer.....though I had trouble remembering where I had put them when it came round! :rolleyes: I bought their own brand and Nivea (which was nearly 3 times more expensive) and found I actually preferred their own brand! And that says a lot as I'm milk bottle white and sizzle at the sight of sun if I'm not wearing sunscreen! off topic but I also really like their own brand version of milton.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yerraya

paddyp wrote: »
    sunscreen degrades overtime I would look very carefully at the dates before stocking up for next year.

They usually state on the bottle use w/i 12 months once opened and thats due to the air getting at them. So once they're unopened there should be no problem with buying them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

Thanks OP! Next years supply got this morning:D

Advertisement