Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car radio trouble

Options
  • 25-09-2015 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I replaced the car battery on my 09 Yaris a couple of months ago so I had to tune in the radio stations again but their not really clear as if they aren't correctly tuned in. The frequencies are correct as I've used them before. Any idea's what could be the issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Is the Medium Wave band working ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Is the Medium Wave band working ok
    Yes it's working ok....for the channels I can get on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

If the radio is a cassette player then the tuner module is faulty and needs to be repaired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

If the radio is a cassette player then the tuner module is faulty and needs to be repaired.
    It's a built in unit radio/CD player by Toyota.

Advertisement