Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Arkham City with Nvidia cards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

That's a good deal TBH, as dabs are relatively competitive anyway. I bought a HD 6850 the week before last from dabs.ie for €130 incl. shipping and got Shogun 2: Total War and Lost Planet 2 for free, very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

I bought a GTX570 from Amazon recently, hopefully if they take up the offer I can email them and get a key... (I can hope!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

B0X wrote: »
    I bought a GTX570 from Amazon recently, hopefully if they take up the offer I can email them and get a key... (I can hope!)

I emailed amazon.co.uk about a different card, an ATI 6870, which comes with free deus ex game download from most sellers, but unfortunately Amazon.co.uk didn't include the free game:( (my son later found out that the game isn't supposed to be very good on the pc anyway) Not sure why as Amazon.com is included in the offer. Seems to be the same for the nvidia cards as I can't see any mention of the game being free. Worth popping them an email anyway though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

lindtee wrote: »
    I emailed amazon.co.uk about a different card, an ATI 6870, which comes with free deus ex game download from most sellers, but unfortunately Amazon.co.uk didn't include the free game:( (my son later found out that the game isn't supposed to be very good on the pc anyway) Not sure why as Amazon.com is included in the offer. Seems to be the same for the nvidia cards as I can't see any mention of the game being free. Worth popping them an email anyway though
    Amazon.co.uk are not one of the participating retailers doing the offer. No harm sending them an email, it's worth a try.

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/shop/Pages/deus-ex-bundle.aspx

The free Deus Ex offer was done with AMD, the reason for Nvidia not being included was due to the fact the game was developed with AMD, that is why the 3D feature is only available to AMD Radeon and not Nvidia graphic cards.

By the way, the game is brilliant on PC.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

lindtee wrote: »

Thanks for letting us know, Lindtee.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Amazon.co.uk are not one of the participating retailers doing the offer. No harm sending them an email, it's worth a try.

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/shop/Pages/deus-ex-bundle.aspx

The free Deus Ex offer was done with AMD, the reason for Nvidia not being included was due to the fact the game was developed with AMD, that is why the 3D feature is only available to AMD Radeon and not Nvidia graphic cards.

By the way, the game is brilliant on PC.

It actually controls a lot better on consoles.

It's not a game for precise FPS controls.

Sneaking around is much easier on joypad.

Advertisement