Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frame Repair - Dublin

Options
  • 24-09-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi. I managed to put a dent in the top tube of my road bike. I'm quite gutted as its my good bike.

Immediately I looked on net for new frame but I'm not prepared to spend a huge chuck of money for a good frame.

Can anyone recommend a place that might specialize in frame repair? Its not cracked just badly dented.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Why not just keep riding it? Sure, get the frame checked out by a mechanic, but more than likely the overall integrity of the frame is unaffected.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Is it carbon, steel, aluminium, ti?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭instinct

Sorry should have said. Its alu.

Yes Ill just have to keep riding it but I'm sick as a small hospital that I damaged my good bike.

Maybe the excuse I need to get that carbon bike I've always wanted. Every cloud and all that ;)

Advertisement