Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United airlines check in location- Dublin airport

Options
  • 17-09-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

I booked a flight with United Airlines to Chicago via Toronto and it is being operated by Air Canada.

The confirmation email from United does not say which terminal in Dublin they operate from. I looked at the same flight on the Air Canada website and it says terminal 1. I'm just wondering whether I would check in with this flight with United or Air Canada and if anyone has any experience of this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

The flight is Air Canada, United is only a code share.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Presumably that means no pre-clearance in Dublin? Something to consider when you think you're saving a few quid on the flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,219 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Any preclearance would, presumably, be in Toronto.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Indeed it would.

OP: you always check in with whoever is operating the plane, not the airline that sold you the ticket (should they be different). So in this case, you check in with Air Canada in Terminal 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 rtw

Thanks everyone! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement