Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuc bacon

Options
  • 10-09-2014 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭

Just had one at someone's house. I can't decide if they are the devil incarnate version of tuc, or the best thing eva. Msg'd up to the eyeballs, that's for sure, because after eating one, i want the whole packet. Mind keeps drifting back to tuc bacon.

Anyone else had them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Yep! Effing gorgeous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

€1 in tesco till the end of the month, will have to try them at that price.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=284090872
    Tuc Bacon Cracker 100G
    Special OfferSAVE 49c Was 1.49 Now 1.00 valid from 4/9/2014 until 30/9/2014

Looks like a good dose of MSG alright.
    Ingredients

Wheat Flour,Palm Oil ,Glucose Syrup ,Barley Malt Extract ,Salt ,Eggs ,Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates, Sodium Carbonates) ,Whey Powder (Milk) ,Flavourings ,Smoke Flavouring ,Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate) ,Onion Powder ,Sugar ,Bacon Powder (0.1%) ,Colours (Ammonia Caramel, Carmines) ,Flour Treatment Agent (Sodium Metabisulphite) ,Spices ,May also contain traces of Soya, Sesame Seeds

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

big fan of smiths bacon fries here, will i like these yokes?

Advertisement